Closing An Account
Moving house? You need to close your Gas Account
We normally try not to disconnect the gas supply where it is a straightforward and simple change of occupancy.
Here are the steps to be followed:
- Transfer of account name, gas meter reading and transfer date with the incoming occupant (We will require confirmation of this by both parties).
- Once we have received all information required we will close your account and issue you with a closing statement.
- Give us your new address, so we can send you confirmation that your account has been closed.
- If you are moving to another address which is connected to Flogas Natural Gas, please provide a reading from the meter at your new premise so that we may activate your new account and update it with your previous details.
You can do this either:
- By phone
1850 306 800
- By completing the Account Closure form (44kb PDF) and posting it back to us at Flogas Natural Gas, Knockbrack House, Matthews Lane, Donore Road, Drogheda, Co.Louth.